Many couples, particularly if they have been in a relationship for a while, find the sexual passion waning in their relationship. Here’s 7 sex tips to keep the excitement in your sex life:
1. Remember sex starts long before the bedroom. Women, in particular, need a lot more warming up than men. Start your flirting hours, even days, before, with touching, flirting and even suggestive erotic comments.
2. Watch a ‘soft’ porn, erotic movie together. You can hire these from your local video library or online. There are some wonderfully erotic movies out there. Two great ones are “Eyes Wide Shut” and “The Story of O”. Check the shelves in the Erotica section of the video store.
3. Spice up your lovemaking environment. Instead of “grabbing a quickie” just before you go to sleep (like you have once a week for the last ten years!), think how you can make your bedroom more erotic. Buy some candles and incense, throw a warm rug on the floor, perhaps have a ‘naughty’ pic or two on the walls. These are all things that will help make you feel more erotic and sexy.
4. Give your partner a sexual surprise. Bring home a porn movie and a bottle of wine without telling them in advance. Sweep them off their feet. Surprises are very sexy!
5. Go for a skinny dip in the sea at a private beach. When was the last time you did this together? Feeling the sea on our naked body is very sensual and will definitely put you in the mood….particularly if you recount the experience to each other later.
6. Buy a flavoured lube and use it in oral sex. If you’re not so keen on performing oral sex on your partner, try this. You can get them rom an adult shop or online and they come in a variety of flavours. It can make oral sex more pleasant – and fun!
7. Find the ‘secret love spot’ on your partner. Your partner probably has one place on their body that is exceptionally sensitive to the touch. Make it your mission to find it! Touch them there when you’re feeling flirty.
Being in a sexual relationship can be endlessly exciting. Many couples keep their passion alive by introducing new ideas into their sex play. Be adventurous! Seek out new ideas and ways to pleasure each other and your relationship will continue to deepen and satisfy the both of you.